All alliance members are committed to providing investment banking services that meet the highest professional and ethical standards. They confirm to:
- Conduct their business with integrity.
- Conduct their business with due skill, care and diligence.
- Take reasonable care to organise and control their affairs responsibly and effectively, with adequate risk management systems.
- Maintain adequate financial resources.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct.
- Pay due regard to the information needs of their clients, and communicate information to them in a way that is clear, fair, and not misleading.
- Manage conflicts of interest fairly, both between themselves and their customers and between a customer and another client.
- Take reasonable care to ensure the suitability of their advice and discretionary decisions for any customer who is entitled to rely upon their judgment.